Sunday, April 19, 2009

Lucy's 3rd Birthday!

Lucy had her first birthday party with her friends. She invited many of her friends from Nursery. She was so excited sending out her invitations.



Blow out the candles, make a Wish!

Time to open presents. We tried to pile all the kids onto the couch for a picture. It was a little tricky.
Becca Robison, one of my very first friends when we moved here last year, helped me decorate the cake. she loaned me her pan and equipment too. I was delighted with how well in turned out. Lucy LOVED it!

2 comments:

Chris 'n Leah said...

What a CAKE!!! I guess it is for quite a special little girl! Happy Birthday Lucy!

dersley said...

That is such a cute, cute cake. I'm impressed. You need to post some more pictures on here so I can see your beautiful girls. Hope you guys are doing well.

Love ya,

JW